Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Long time no write!

I totally meant to do this awhile ago! Oops!!! Anyway.
Not too much is new. Other than a few things kicking around in my head, but it will be awhile before those come to fruition, if they ever do. Is that how you spell fruition? I think so. Moving on!
We went down to see Grandpa Jack for a few days. It was fun! I won at cribbage several, SEVERAL times. =) The men were not too happy with me, but what can ya do? The town is totally torn up. It looks like a ghost town with all the boarded up windows and torn up trees. The storm they had was massive! Weird side note: I work with Grandpa Jack's next door neighbor [well, their son, but at one point, he was the neighbor too!] How small is this world?! In a few weeks we are going back down there and bringing Ellen with us. Shh.. don't tell him. It's a surprise, otherwise he'd never let us. =) But he'll love her the moment he sees her. I hope.
Other than that, work is nuts and life is moving along as usual. Well, at least it's moving, right? Things could always be worse and I need to work on being thankful for what I have!
Gosh, is it really almost fall already? Time goes so fast. =( I need a change!!!
LOVE and everything else!!

p.s. moment of silence for my tainted Vikings.......*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers