Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just wow

So there is a lot going on. A lot. Brett is currently in Gloucester [England] for a lecture and is filming a DVD while he's over there. It's pretty amazing, and completely a sign as to how amazing he's gotten at what he loves to do that he was even asked to do the lecture, let alone a DVD! I hope everything goes off well, we scurried around to make sure everything was perfect. That's what happens when you have less than a months notice on an overseas trip!
I have a lot to do here while he's gone, to make sure we are ready to go when he gets home. He will be home for about 48 hours [and works for 24 of those] before we head off to Montana! Which I am incredibly excited about. playing 500 and meeting the most adorable niece in the world. She hasn't actually been born yet, but I know she'll be insanely adorable. =)
So now, I'm off to wrap and shop and clean. Oh and Laundry. One more week and I have a whole week off from work! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it will be a great week too.
Time for coffee. Stat. When did I get so old?

1 comment:

Followers